We are going to share a Good information for the students who looking ahead for the JSC Result 2019. Bangladesh education board is completely ready to announce the JSC result 2019 on 31st of December 2019. A full marksheet can be found on the official website of the Education Board after the results have been published.
The JSC result will be available for the students through various platforms . Students can get results through this article, to know all the information for checking their result.
JSC Result 2019
We know all the JSC students have been waiting for the JSC exam result 2019 since long time. The Bangladesh education board takes one month or 30 days of time to complete the scrutiny process and release the result. Now, finally the board is publishing the jsc result in the last week of December mostly around 24th to 31st of December.
Check JSC Result Online
JSC Result 2019 is published online on two different websites or portals. To check the result, please visit the websites below.
EducationBoardResults.gov.bd and https://eboardresults.com . How to check JSC result online , follow the steps below
Method-1: JSC Result Online
- Open the Education Board Results official website link given here i.e., http://www.educationboardresults.gov.bd/
- In the home page of portal, you can see various fields.
- Choose Examination as “JSC/JDC” from the dropdown menu.
- Select Year as “2019” from the drop-down menu list.
- Select the board name under which you have appeared for the exam i.e., for ex, “Dhaka”.
- Enter your respective “Roll number”.
- Give your “Registration Number” in the respective field.
- Now, add the two numbers shown on the screen and enter the result value in the field next to it.
- Tap “Submit” button for the JSC Result 2019 to appear on screen.
- Check the scores or grades and save the result.
- Also download or print a hard copy for the future reference.
Method-2: JSC Exam Result 2019
- Go to the E-board result website : https://eboardresults.com/
- Click “SSC/HSC/JSC/Equivalent Result” button among various buttons shown on screen.
- A next page with fields opens.
- Select the Examination from the menu Example “JSC/JDC”.
- Choose the Year from the list i.e., “2019”.
- Pick any one of the Board Name from the dropdown menu i.e., Dhaka or Barisal etc.
- Choose the Result Type, i.e., Individual Result or Institution Result etc. (If you are an individual willing to check your own JSC exam result then select “Individual Result” from the menu or other wise select other options available.)
- If you click on “Individual Result”, you will get next fields.
- Enter Roll provided for you.
- Give the registration which is optional that means you can leave it blank if you do not have registration number with you.
- Enter the Security Key shown in the image in the field provided. (If you cannot understand the image, click “Reload” button to see the next image and enter the same in the provided field.)
- Finally, tap on “Get Result” button yo see GPA score.
- Now the “JSC Exam Result 2019” with marks shows up on the screen for the particular roll you have entered.
- Check the marks and save a soft copy or print-out for further any use.
Check JSC Result By App
Nowadays a large number of people are using smartphone and so Teletalk Bangladesh Limited and Ministry of Education has come up with an official mobile app for both Android and IOS platforms to check the JSC Result.To get JSC result form app follow these steps below
- First download official EducationBoard App , Click here to download the official android app.
- If you downloaded open the app and give all the required details in the provided fields after the result is declared.
- Finally, JSC scores will appear on your smart mobiles screen.
- You can take screen shot results page of the same and refer it for further.
Check JSC Result By SMS
The easiest way to get the JSC Exam Result 2019 is through the SMS . If you do not have the internet connection or if you are not able to access the result from the online version you can use this method. However, if you like to follow this method you have to a mobile phone with proper network and sufficient balance to get the result. Any mobile phone operator user of Bangladesh can send the message in the given format from their phone to access the result quickly.
JSC Result SMS FORMAT
JSC First Three Letters of Board Name Roll Year and send to 16222
- Type the above given message starting with JSC then give one letter space
- Now, enter First Three Letters of your Board Name board from which you have appeared in the JSC exams for example, if it is Dhaka type “DHA” or if it is Chittagong type “CHI” for Mymensingh “MYM” etc. You can see the codes of all the education boards in the below given table.
- Next type Your Roll your six-digit roll number and again give one letter space and
- Finally type the exam year (Example: 2019).
- After typing the SMS in your messaging app, send it to the official number 16222.
- Now wait for a message , result will be there.
Bangladesh All Education Board Codes to Check JSC Result using SMS
Hope this article will help you to get your JSC result.